Thursday, June 4, 2009

When I was 19 I wrote a screenplay entitled 'PROM QUEENS'

Here's something I wrote when I was 19 that my friends and I were too busy getting high to film. It's ANGSTY as fuck, so I consider it to be my Twilight. I also didn't format it correctly or correct any spelling mistaakes or overall wackness that a 19 year old would write. However, As embarrassing as re-reading this is, I thought some people might get off on how sucky I used to be... ENJOY!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PROM QUEENS (2007)

Int. House

Not much can be seen of the house, as the perspective is in the first person, and follows a hand. The hand is carrying a video cassette tape, the camera follows the hand as it proceeds to put the tape labeled “watch me” in a VCR.

A fuzzy D-grade quality homemade film begins to play.  Four men dressed in ski masks arrange themselves in a triangular formation. They seem to be filming from some kind of a grimy basement. The tallest of the four men begins to speak.

Int.  Grimy looking shack type deal. Being viewed through a widescreen TV.

Zeppelin
You don’t know me. You’ve never met me. You’ve never worked with me, had diner with me- you’ve never flipped me the bird for cutting you off on a street before. You’ve never so much as shared the same general area of space with me. What im getting at- though in a longwinded and perhaps overly dramatic manner- is that you don’t know who I am, and thus can’t find me. Now you may ask yourself ‘why is all this important?’ or maybe your more visual, and your pondering the reason I have this ridiculous get up. Well, to answer those questions, and perhaps raise a few more- I have something you want, and you have something I want. Now that something I want, that something that I and my close group of comrades want, is a sum of money. $100 000 buckeroos. Because you and I live in a capitalist society, I don’t expect you to merely give me this rather large quantity of money onna count of were such good pals. No, I am prepared to trade you. Now what could I possibly have to trade you, that would be worth that much? Well I ask you sir, what price would you put on a human life?  I’m betting that deep in the recesses of your psyche you probably realize ‘not fucking much’. But I should tell you that this human life, has a great significant importance to you.


Horror type ambience music plays. The camera begins to zoom past the four men in ski masks and concentrate on a young girl, cleary traumatized, mascara leaking from the ends of her eye sockets . She is bound to a chair and gagged, wrists tied down to the arms of a shabby wooden chair.

Zeppelin [OFF SCREEN]
She is your pride and joy, your only offspring, and the apple of her daddies eye. At this point I’m sure you’re aware of the gravity of the situation. $100 000 for your daughter. No police, I can’t stress this enough sir.

The camera pans closer and closer towards the girl. Until the shot is completely filled with the face of this bound and gagged terrified teenage girl. We can see tears dripping down her face mixed with her runny black mascara. (This happens with the next batch of dialogue at the same time).

Instructions are located on the back of the box your received your cassette in telling you where to transfer the money…. (Zeppelin keeps talking, though he begins to be drowned out by the ambient horror music being played, while the camera zooms into the prom Queen).

The camera shot fades out from the widescreen tv shot, into a real time close up shot of the Prom Queen.


Zepellin [OFFSCREEN]
I need you to listen to me. If you do what we say, if you co-operate with everything we tell you to do. You will walk out of here. You can walk out of here, like this whole event never happened. If your daddy acts quickly enough, maybe- Im not promising anything- but maybe, you can still make it to the prom. But, and this is a colossal but- If you fuck us, in any way shape or form, if you fuck us… I will have not a second’s hesitation, not one millisecond- to put a bullet right between your pretty little fucking eyes….

Immediately the screen goes Black, and Happy meal II begins to play by the Cardigans. In plain Pink text. Blank Blank pictures present… A blank blank movie… blah blah…
“PROM QUEENS’ In classic lettering. The cast and crew are all listed as well in this sequence in a very stripped down title piece.

Int. A typical house aka HQ.
Music BG: Clipse “Ride around shining” Hell hath no fury

Its 11:30 in June, meaning its bright as a lightbulb outside and 4 times as hot. The house is not too extravagant, with a real lived in sort of look. Three guys are sitting in a semi- circle sort of formation around an old table with a wood finish. One cat dressed real casual is breaking up weed and begins to talk to another fellow rocking what could be described as a neo grundge sort of look, while the third guy, decked out in American eagle- Maroon 5 type fashion, is in the corner listening to music on his headphones. The scene begins in the middle of a conversation…

Hip-Hop
Batman

Perverted Larry
Seriously Batman?

Hip Hop
Batman

Perverted Larry
I mean. Good superhero, maybe… Best… I dunno

Hip Hop
Batman is, unequivocally, the best superhero past present, and im pretty damn sure future.

Perverted Larry
How can you claim Batman is the greatest Superhero of all time?

Hip hop
His origin man. It all lies in the way he became batman in the first place. Superman was born with amazing powers, from the-

Perverted Larry
Yellow sun of the earth


Hip hop
Exactly. That sun, and nothing else, is what makes Superman so great. Without it, he’d just be another loser news reporter busting his load to Lois Lane.

Perverted Larry
Can’t exactly blame him.

Hip Hop
Granted. And let’s take Spiderman, bitten by a radioactive Spider, becomes super powerful overnight.  Every geeks dream, go from being on the bottom of the social ladder, to being idolized by kids, and fantasized by women all over world. Now this is all fine and good, but it was too easy for him, one radioactive spider and BOOM superhero. Now Batman, Batman is another story, a totally different animal. He sees his parents murdered, right before his eyes when he’s eight years old. I mean- think about how mentally scarring that is. And the fucked up thing is, in the back of this guys head, he somehow thinks it’s his fault. So he dedicates his whole life to fighting crime, he trains his body, and his mind. So here we have a guy, who’s super smart, super strong, and not to mention super fucking rich. Now the normal human being would use these talents both god given and acquired, to do the typical things, fuck lots and lots of chicks, you know, so on and so forth. But Batman, he devotes his entire life, to a promise he made when he was an eight year old boy. And sure, he fights crime. But he doesn’t suck old uncle Sam’s dick in the process. While the Supermans and Spidermans of the world obey the retarded fucking orders of their respective governments, Batman lives outside the rules man, he fucking creates his own moral code and lives by it.

Perverted Larry
Okay, I’ve heard enough, I’m sorry…

Hip Hop
Sorry?

Perverted Larry
Yeah. Im sorry I asked you that fucking question in the first place.

A tallish character dressed in vogue military gear with a dirty on purpose sort of look (Zeppelin) walks up the stairs from the basement, and removes his ski mask.

Zeppelin
I heard something that resembled the sound of a damp vagina. Who mentioned Batman to Hip hop?

Zeppelin walks over to the fridge to get a drink

Hip hop
Very funny, but I don’t think I need to discuss the weird fanboyishness of a guy that calls himself Zeppellin.


Perverted Larry
How’s it going with the girl down there?

Zeppelin stops gulping down his beverage for a second to answer

Zeppelin
Don’t you worry about that. Whats the deal with Brit pop?

Brit pop listens to his iPod, seems to be outside of the current events transpiring. Perverted Larry flicks Brit pop

(Note: Maybe when Larry flicks Brit Pop the Bg music could stop, just a thought…)

Brit Pop
Ow man. What the fuck!

Perverted Larry
All I did was flick was you.

Brit pop
…Jesus that hurt…

Zeppelin
Alright guys, Hip hop and me are gonna go tie up some loose ends before we get the fuck outta this town forever.

Hip Hop is amused by Zeppelin’s use of the word forever

Hip Hop
Forever is a long time

Zeppelin
Not long enough. Anyway you two


Points at Larry and Brit pop

Your gonna have to stay and keep an eye on the girl.

Camera kinda focuses on Larry during this point

You know, make sure nothing comedic happens while we’re gone alright.

Brit pop
Okay, how bout I go with Hip Hop, and you stay here.

Zepelin
How bout no


Brit pop
Look, we’ve been cramped in this house for hours, If I stay here any longer im gonna go insane.

Hip hop gets up, and dusts his shirt off
Hip hop
Well the good news is, if you do go insane you’re not killing me, cuz im leaving. And not to be a total prick, Zepelin is coming with me.


Zepelin
Im flattered

Hip Hop
Don’t be. If Brit pop wan’t such a cupcake he coulda came

Britpop
You know, you don’t have to make fun of me in my face, have the decency to do it behind my back at least

Hip Hop
Will do. Zepelin, lets go.

Perverted Larry gets up and goes to the basement.

Zepelin
In a second. Brit pop, lemme talk to you.

Zepelin takes Britpop to another room, its close quarters, and the two fellas are a bit too close for comfort


Zepelin
-

Brit pop
-Before you say a word. I just wanna tell you one thing. I don’t appreciate the way everyone is busting my balls around here. Now I know I may not be Mr. Drug dealer, like you and Hip hop, but the mere fact that I’m here, taking part in this should tell you the level of dedication I have, and-

Zepelin
No one is questing your dedication. Look, we’re just playing with you a bit, if you feel like your being excluded from certain things, its just because you aren’t as- knowledgeable in certain fields as we are. That’s all.

Brit pop
…Ok

Zepelin
Now look, it’s important that you stay here. Besides guarding the girl down there, another one of your main tasks is gonna be keeping an eye on Larry.

Brit pop
Larry?


Zeppelin
Yes perverted Larry. And we don’t call him Perverted Larry because he feeds the homeless. Look man, I love Larry to death but I really don’t wanna leave him alone in the basement with that 17 year old girl for an extended period of time. So your gonna stay back here right?

Brit pop
Alright, I’ll stay back don’t worry about it.

Zeppelin
Good. Im gonna go with Hip hop for a while, don’t forget what we talked about. One more thing, try and keep a low profile while until we come back alright. We don’t need any unnecessary attention

Ext. Outside. Hip hop and Zepellin walk down the street on a sunny summer morning.

Hip hop
Forever huh


Zepellin
Yep.

Hip Hop
What if the Beatles reunite and play in this very town

Zeppelin
Forever means forever. Anyway the Beatles can never reunite. What with two of them being dead and everything

Hip Hop
Which would make a reunion all the more reason to come back

Zeppelin
It’s not even the town man, its, its my association with this town, you know?

Hip Hop
No. I don’t know

Zeppelin
Its just, I don’t wanna be the guy that sells weed forever. And here that’s all im gonna be. The guy that sells weed



Hip Hop
I don’t get this sudden shift in interest. Three years ago you were a different person man. All the extra cash coming in, not to mention the extra weed! I mean, it was like living in excess

Zeppelin
Yes. The only excess that can come from selling the most accessable and harmless drug there is. Look, I don’t kid myself. I don’t think Im scarface or anything, I know what we do doesn’t exactly make me Joe Mafia. But still, I want out of the life.

Hip hop
So what else are we gonna do?

Zeppelin
We?

Hip Hop
Yes we. If you didn’t notice we are kinda the dynamic duo of Izm in these parts. You and me. We both got started in this. From a few little plants man, Back when we were just kids.

Zeppelin
You can do whatever you want to do man. If you feel that the life of a drug dealer is for you then by all means.

Hip hop
Well if we do leave this town, and never come back, as you said yourself in the same villainous manner, then how the hell do you expect me to start all over again in a new unfamiliar terrain?

Zeppelin
We’re not going to Tahiti

Hip Hop
Well then where are we gonna go?

Zeppelin
Again we?

Hip Hop
Ya. All four of us. I thought this was it now. We did this act, from which there is, obviously, no going back, and that’s it. We’re linked together from here on out in the most non-homosexual way possible



Zeppelin
Non-homosexual? I don’t think that’s possible judging from all the ‘we’s you pack into your speech.

 Hip Hop
Alright then. What are you gonna do once this is all over then?


Zeppelin
Haven’t really decided yet

Hip Hop
Seriously?

Zeppelin
Yeah. But with $100 000 we at least have a few options

Hip hop
Im not so sure. $100 000 aint quite what it used to be


Zeppelin
You’re a real downer you know that

Hip Hop
No. I’m just realistic is all.

Zeppelin
Well, I felt that $100 000 was a reasonable amount for a surgeon.

Hip Hop
I suppose, I mean he’s probably got that in his savings at least I would think

Zeppelin
He better fucking hope so.



Int. Basement Brit Pop and Larry are hanging out in the basement. Larry is keeping a close eye on the girl staring directly at her at all times, while Brit Pop kinda stares off into the distance.

Britpop
Do we have anything to eat

Larry has his eyes firmly locked onto the Prom Queen

Larry
I don’t know


Brit pop
Im pretty hungry

Larry continues looking
Larry
….

Brit pop
Starving actually

Larry glances over at Britpop for a split second, and goes back to starring at the Queen

Larry

Larry seems almost transfixed with the girl


Brit pop
Im so hungry, I could probably have 2 orders of noodles from that Chinese place up the street

Larry carries on a conversation with BritPop all while still staring a hole though the Queen
Larry
Too much msg

Brit pop
Msg?

Larry
Yeah, they load that stuff up with a lot of Msg

Brit pop
So? Who cares?

Larry
Msg gives you cancer

Brit pop
Bullshit! Then everyone in china would have cancer!

Larry
Well, not everyone, but at least a sizable chunk I’m sure

Brit pop
So you’re saying a large part of the Chinese population has cancer?

Larry
Im not saying they do, Im saying there is a possibility that they do. How do you know that a large majority of the Chinese population doesn’t have cancer?

Brit pop
Im pretty sure if they did it would be a big deal, like- it would be on the news or something

Larry
You don’t even watch the news.

Brit Pop
Still I mean, I would find out. It would be a huge story

Larry
No it wouldn’t. It would probably be a little blurb somewhere. Or on the ticker thing on the 24 hour news channels

Brit Pop
Well regardless, the Chinese having cancer or not doesn’t solve my problem. I am FUCKING STARVING!

Larry gives an ominous smirk towards the direction of the Queen. He’s waiting his chance…
Larry

Brit pop
Well?

Larry
…Well what?

Brit pop
You’re not gonna help me out here?

Larry
Dude, I already told you I don’t know if there’s anything to eat. What more do you want from me.

Brit pop and Larry both sit for a second, sharing an uncomfortable silence.

Brit pop
I’ll be back. Watch the girl.

Perverted Larry leers at the girl. First he kinda appears transfixed with the girl, with a lifeless expression on his face. He thinks to himself that this is his opportunity to be alone with the prom queen

EXT. Outside A really grundgy depressing looking field. Its still relatively early in the day, so the sun is still out in full force. Zeppelin is standing next to hip hop while he begins to christen a freshly rolled joint with his trusty Zippo lighter.

Zeppelin
He should be here by now

Hip Hop
Ya, cuz guys that push weed are always known for their punctuality

Zeppelin
Not true. When we used to push dimes, we were always on time. And if we were late, it was because some shit went down. Still, we always tried to make it at the same time we originally said we would come out

Hip Hop
Well not everyone can be as virtuous as we are.

Zeppelin
True that. Oh here he comes

Morrison, a yuppie type hipster looking individual comes by, and slaps some skin with both Hip hop and Zeppelin. Zeppelin is visibly upset at Morrison’s tardiness, while Hip-hop has a more ‘let it be’ kinda attitude

Morrison
Oh shit! Who let these two animals out of their cages!?

Hip Hop
The zoo let out early.

Zeppelin
You’re late

Morrison
Gee, that’s it? No ‘Hey Morrison hows it goin’? Or ‘hey man, I dig those new shoes you got man’!

Morrison examines his own shoes

Morrison
(*talking to himself)
Why thank you, I do have good taste don’t I?

Zeppelin
Cut the bullshit man, you know why you’re here. You owe us money. Money I’ve been expecting for months. Money that doesn’t belong to you.


Morrison puts his hand on Hip hop’s shoulder in a “we’re all buddies here” way


Morrison
Whoa whoa! Is that all it is with you two cats? Money? Shit, I mean, I can tell that your both caught up in this whole chicken shit capitalist abortion we mislabel a democracy, now-

Zeppelin
Save that shit for your blog asshole. Wheres my money?

Morrison
Funny story

Zeppelin
Funny haha funny? Or funny -Im gonna kick the shit outta this punk asshole for not having my money funny?

Morrison looks over at hip hop, hip hop shrugs his shoulders

Zeppelin
Well? Which is it?

Morrison tenses up for a second, then relaxes

Morrison
Look. Your money, man I don’t have it. I can get it to ya later. But for right now, I don’t have it.

Zeppelin
Now. I want my money, for my weed, that you sold- NOW

Morrison
Look dude, I don’t have the money, it’s as simple as that. Now I am real sorry that we’ve both found ourselves in this situation here. But man, thems the breaks sometimes.

Both sides progressively start to get angrier at this point

Zeppelin
You’re a real fucking moron you know that! How are you ever gonna amount to shit in this life if you can’t do business with people the right way huh?

Morrison takes a bit more of an aggressive stance, but backs away from Zeppelin

Morrison
You know, I don’t quite know what the fuck it is you want from me. But im telling you this man, you need to get outta my face right about now

Zeppelin paces around a bit
Zeppelin
See this is whats wrong with the world right now. People don’t own up to their own fucking mistakes anymore. You could be a man, and admit that you fucked me and hip hop over. But no, instead you take the route of a sniveling bitch. Im asking you for the shit that we’re owed. Nothing more, and nothing less.


Morrison
Look pal. I don’t have the money alright. So I aint givin you a fuckin dime. And that’s about all there is to it.

Zeppelin
All right.

Morrison’s body language relaxes quite a bit

Morrison
Well all right

Zeppelin
I guess that’s it then.

Morrison
I guess so.

Zeppelin
Im gonna have to viciously beat the living shit out of you.

Morrison gets a bit apprehensive at this point, as quickly as he de-tensed, he re-tenses just as- if not- quicker

Morrison
Wha-what? Naw common man, be real. You aint gonna do that shit.

Zeppelin gets closer to Morrison, Zeppelin’s larger physical frame intimidates Morrison

Zeppelin
Oh no. Ya see, I kinda will. Im going to beat you senseless, and then, when you regain your senses, Im gonna start beating you again, till you feel your nerve endings expose.

Morrison
Bullshit. Your bullshittin me man. Very funny.

Morrison looks over at hip hop, who breaks out a cell phone.

Hip Hop
I don’t think he’s kidding man.




Morrison is still pretty freaked, but tries to muster up some courage

Morrison
Fuck. You aint gonna do shit to me. You’re a big pussy, always was, always will be. If you were gonna do something to me you woulda done it by now. You’re the bitch here man.

There’s a quite rage in Zeppelin’s eyes, he almost can’t believe Morrison called him a bitch

Zeppelin
What?


Hip hop
(to Morrison, half joking, half deadly serious)
You fucked up man.

Zeppelin
The fuck did you just say?

Morrison
Shit I mean- You heard me…

Zeppelin invades Morrison’s personal space getting closer and closer

Zeppelin
(Talk –yelling)
No I didn’t, or at least I don’t think I did. Cuz I heard you call me a bitch. And that just cant be. Surely you aren’t that fucking stupid to call me a bitch, anytime, ever.

Morrison
Fuck nevermind all that then.

Zeppelin
Naw, common man, say it if your bad then. You had alotta stones when you said that shit, go ahead say it again

Morrison is scared out of his mind. He knows repeating his stupid mistake will get him wailed on, but not doing what Zeppelin says seems like a bad idea as well

Morrsion

Zeppelin
Say that shit again!

Morrsion
…man

Zeppelin
Say that shit again!

Morrison
… you’re a bi-

Zeppelin strikes Morrison before he can even finish a sentence. He begins to continually and viciously deliver blow upon blow on Morrison. Blood begins to splatter on Zeppelin’s shirt (We’re not talking about dawn of the dead stuff here, more like a squirt or two).



Zeppelin
Im a BITCH! IM A BITCH HUH! Well im not the one on the floor getting treated like a bitch!

Hip hop stands reserved in the background taking gentle pulls from his reefer joint


Hip hop
(Jovial)
Remind me never to call you a bitch. God damn.

Zeppelin continues to pound the living shit out of Morrison, while he pleads for some remorse, spliced in with the occasional reaction shot from Hip-hop as he continues toking his joint

Morrison
(Screaming in pain)
Oh God stop! Please!

Zeppelin
You Bitch mother fucker

Zeppelin eventually tires of the beating he lays down on Morrison. He walks away from Morrison as he lay a shattered mess, wincing in agony on the floor, blood pouring from his nose, tears flowing from his eye sockets. Zeppelin, exhausted walks towards Hip hop. Hip hop sends his joint over to Zeppelin to give him a few tokes.

Hip Hop
He owed us how much again?
Hip-Hop passes the joint to Zeppelin, who takes a gentle pull, responds, then takes another

Zeppelin
50 bucks. The piece of shit was supposed to pay us back like, 4 months ago.

Hip hop
Christ, 4 months ago? You know what your problem is?

Zeppelin
What?
Zeppelin passes the joint back to Hip hop

Hip hop
(Gruff- I just toked voice)
You’re too, nice

Zeppelin
Don’t I know it. Common lets go.

Hip hop and Zeppelin walk away, Morrison’s body remains a mess on the floor as he continues to wince in pain.
Hip hop (O.S)
I called the house by the way.

Zeppelin(O.S)
Oh ya?

Hip Hop (O.S)
Line was busy

Zeppelin (O.S)
Try again later I guess. Brian lives around here right

Hip Hop (O.S)
Think so.

FADE OUT

Int. HQ of our heroes. Brit pop is holding a pizza flyer on the table while he holds a telephone.

Brit pop
-So I get three toppings. Ok, so uhh… I’ll have…

Brit pop takes a long thoughtful pause

Brit pop
Uh, maybe mushrooms? Wait no, actually, does meat count as one topping or two? Two? I dunno, should I get extra cheese and one thing of meat? But then that’ll be too bland. I like onions, maybe I can get some onions and then some chicken strips or something.

Britpop takes another quick gander at he flyer

BritPop
Do you have chicken strips? Alright. -No, Im not sure if I even want chicken strips. I dunno, should I get some meat? Actually, ya, ya, chicken strips, I’ll get that.- What other topping?

Britpop takes another long pause.

Uhhh…Well…I dunno, do I really want a pizza?

Int. Basement, the girl is still being held. She is still bound and gagged. Larry attempts to go on with a conversation.


Larry
You know your not really good company. You haven’t said a word to me all day.

The girl naturally doesn’t respond verbally (what with being gagged and all), she also doesn’t respond physically by using any body language at all, as she is exhausted from her muted screams being contained with her gag

Girl
….

Larry
You’re the quiet type I suppose. Well that’s alright.

Larry picks up a juice box. And begins drinking from the straw in a childlike manner

Girl

Larry looks at his wristwatch while still drinking.


Larry
Daddy dearest hasn’t relayed any messages yet. Its getting a tad late isn’t it? Oh well, I don’t mind if you don’t, ha.


Girl

Larry
You know, I might be going out on a limb here, but maybe your daddy doesn’t love you anymore. Don’t be shocked, I mean, it does happen. People can be fickle like that. Believe me, I know, I know all too well.

Larry looks off into the distance for a bit, to reminisce about something that happened a long time ago.

Girl

Larry leans in close to the girl. The girl, still bound and gagged moves as far back from Larry as possible under the circumstances.

Larry
You know, it’s ok if your daddy doesn’t love you anymore. Cuz if you want- I can be your daddy…

Though mentally and physically exhausted, the girl still shivers in fear

Int. A living room. One large-ish gruff looking dude (Oz) sits next to a smaller well kept guy (RJ) as they play videogames. A cell phone rings. The larger Oz picks up the phone. Morrsion is on the other line. The scenes switch between Oz’s location in the living room, and Morrison’s location, still at the dirty field a bloody mess.
BG: ‘Hot topic’ Le Tigre, Le Tigre

Oz
(To RJ)
Its Morrison
(On the phone)
Ya?

Morrison can be hurt panting, breathing heavily

Morrison
Its me man.

Oz
Jesus man, you sound fucked up, everything alright?

RJ looks over for a second, then continues playing videogames


Morrison
No man. Everything is not alright. I gotta bloody fucking nose man. I can’t breathe outta my goddamn nose.


Oz
What? What are you talking about dude?


Morrison
(Damn near in tears)
Zeppelin, you know Zeppelin right


Oz
Ya, vaguely

Morrison
He worked me over man. He worked me over real good. I can barely stand because of that prick

All the expressions in Oz’s face turn to lifelessness, ghostly even

Oz
Fuck.

Morrison
(Enraged)
Fuck? This is beyond ‘fuck’ that asshole nearly beat me to death

Oz
Son of a bitch

Morrison
Oz man, he mashed me up real good, I aint never took a beating like that in my whole life. You gotta fuck him up man, you gotta. Who are you with right now?

Oz
Its me and RJ

Morrison
You gotta get that piece a shit man. Him and hip hop, you know hip hop right?


Oz
Hip hop?

RJ looks over at Oz as soon as he hears Hip Hop’s name mentioned, He mouths the name ‘Hip hop’ to himself. Is this the same Hip-hop to which he considers his lifelong nemesis?
Oz
Ya, again only vaguely


Morrison
Well they were going by Brian’s spot

Oz
Brian the spazz?

Morrison
Ya huh


Oz
Alright. Don’t worry dude. We’ll take care of that. Don’t you worry. But how are you feeling man?

Morrison
Not great. You know what would make me feel better though?

Oz takes the phone and turns away from RJ, who’s still playing videogames. He’s embarrassed by the events that are about to transpire.

Oz
Comon man. Not now.

Morrison
Say it

Oz
(Defeated)
Jesus Christ

Morrison
Say it. Say it and I’ll feel better man

Oz
… Fuck

Oz looks over at RJ and mutters into the phone

Oz
I love you.

RJ stares at Oz in awe as Oz continues his conversation

Oz
So ya. We’ll take care of everything alright. Stay gold man. Later.

RJ is still starring at Oz in disbelief.

Oz
The FUCK are you looking at? Let’s go. We got some shit we gotta deal with.






Int. HQ. Britpop hears the doorbell and proceeds to open the main door to the house. Your typical pizza shlub is standing at the front door, pizza in hand

Pizza Guy
Hey, somebody order a pizza here

Brit Pop grabs the pizza outta the guys hand

Brit pop
Thank god I was starving

Pizza Guy
Alright, that’ll be 22.50

Brit Pop looks up from his cheesy morsel of heaven on earth

Britpop
22.50?

Pizza Guy
Checks Bill
Uh ya that’s right. Plus tip.

Brit pop
(Smugly)
Of course

Brit pop takes out his wallet and begins to fumble around

Brit pop
Ah man, you know what. I think I have a few dollars upstairs. Hang here for a second, I’ll be right back.

Britpop scurries up the stairs real quick. The pizza man kinda stands there for a few seconds, before coming in and closing the door after Brit pop takes a while to return from upstairs.

Int. Basement. Larry is still there watching over the girl, and creeping her the fuck out. He goes on with his one sided conversation.
Beatles I want you (She’s so heavy) plays in the background

Larry
You know. Of the two of us. I’d say that you’re probably the most dangerous.

Girl

Larry
It’s true. A girl like you can never know the things you could do to a guy like me. The things that seem the most mundane, a flip of your hair, or the natural scent you carry. It can drive a man damn near insane.

Girl

Larry
You know, I’ve always wondered. Is that whole thing, that whole kinda vibe, or aura girls like you let out. Is it something that’s just from within, from birth or something? Or is it carefully calculated.

Girl
….

Larry
Ha. Well, I guess a girl is entitled to her little secrets now isn’t she.

Girl
….
The shots from here on out get very close and claustrophobic. Larry is really making this girl feel even more uncomfortable




Larry
When I was your age, I couldn’t even muster up the nerve to speak to a girl like you. I guess times are different. Maybe I’ve grown a bit. I’ll tell you one thing-

Larry looks the Prom Queen in the dead center of her corneas.

 Larry
-in this life, the older ya get the more ya learn to grab life by the short hairs and take whatever it is you want.

The prom queen feels threatened. Alone in the dark, tied up, at the mercy of a perverted psychopath
Girl
Larry survey’s the girl all over, concentrating on the areas of interest (use your imagination…)
Larry
I could just stare at you all day. That’s not perverted or anything. Some people will tell you that it is, but it’s really not. There really is something, a type of joy, that comes from just starring at a woman. A fine meal for the peepers. I’d like to think it’s beyond the sexual, but I know that’s not true. I bet you like to be looked at though…

Girl



Larry
Oh ya. Your more than just one highschool girl. Your like a presentation. A walking musical, a treat to the senses. Sight, touch…. Taste.

The Beatles tune gets even louder

Girl
….
The girl squirms around as she’s bound and gagged.

Larry begins to get a bit flustered at this point, and uses his own t-shirt to wipe the sweat from his frow.
Larry
Taste. That’s quite sensual. I wonder what a girl like you would taste like. I know, I know, It’s a ‘taboo’ for me to be saying these things to a- young, impressionable teenage girl, but I aint that old myself now. And a man can’t help but be intoxicated by the female figure regardless of outside circumstances, such as age.


Girl
*Muffled sobbing

Larry
From the first second I saw you. I wondered what you tasted like.

In an OCD like fashion, Larry begins to fuddle with his own lips

Larry
That lipgloss, it was some kinda cherry deal right? You had the softest prettiest lips. A real pretty mouth. Now that’s rare. Big tits, a firm round old ass, hundreds of chicks sport those. But a beautiful mouth, a genuinely beautiful mouth, that’s fuckin rare.

Larry puts his hand out towards the girl, she moves her head back as far as possible, but Larry continues to move his hands towards the girls face.

Larry
…Beautiful mouth

Larry removes the Gag from the girl. She screams a loud piercing scream. The background music stops immediately. You can almost feel the texture of the scream, its loud enough to crack a window, if it was any higher pitched, human ears couldn’t detect it because of the frequency. The scream is heard throughout the whole house.

Int. HQ, near the doorway, the Pizza man is alarmed at the sound of the high pitched scream. Wondering just what the HELL is going on he puts the Pizza on the nearest flat surface, and begins to walk towards the basement door, where the scream seemed to originate from. The Pizza man slowly creeps further and further towards the door. He’s tense, as he doesn’t know quite what awaits him at the bottom of that doorway, but knows he has to find out either way. He puts out his hand towards the knob of the basement doorway, Brit Pop comes seemingly out of nowhere behind him, and strikes him with a foreign object, knocking him out. The Pizza man lay bloody on the floor. Larry runs upstairs confused about all the racket.


Larry
Dude! What the hell happened here?!

Brit pop munches on a slice of pizza, holding it in one hand, and carrying the bloody foreign object used to strike the pizza guy in the other

Brit pop
Hey you hungry? I got a pizza



Int. Brian the Spazz’s house Hip hop and Zeppelin knock on the front door a few times, Before finally just showing themselves in. They walk around the main entrance for a bit

Zeppelin
We’re just gonna walk in

Hip hop
Yup

Zeppelin
And Brian is cool with this
Hip hop
Brian is good peoples

Hip hop and Brian peer around the area, looking for Brian

Zeppelin
So am I, but I wouldn’t like it if someone barged into my house with out my permission

Hip-hop inspects an ordainment placed on the nearest table

Hip Hop
Im sure he’d be fine with us showing ourselves in. Besides, Im pretty sure no one but Brian would be home at this time of day.

Zeppelin
Pretty sure?

Hip hop
Ya, like maybe 60 percent

Zeppelin stops looking around for a sec, and stares at hip hop

Zeppelin
60 percent?

Hip hop
What? Bad odds?

Zeppelin and hip hop continue their search

Zeppelin
Not the greatest, no

The guys walk around, looking for Brian, off in the distance unbeknownst to the dynamic duo, a figure lurks in the background

Zeppelin
God, I need to take a leak.

Hip hop
Your telling me this, why?

Zeppelin
You think Brian would be upset if I used his washroom?

Hip Hop
I don’t think so.

Zeppelin
Alright. Im gonna try and find a toilet.

Zeppelin walks away

Hip Hop
Alright, If ya see Brian holler.

Int. Brian the Spazz’s house, in the washroom. Zeppelin washes his hands, while singing the happy birthday song to make sure he washes his hands for the exact amount of time required for maximum cleanliness. He cups water into his hands, leans down to wet his face, upon coming up, he sees Oz and RJ’s reflection in the mirror staring at him. He turns around, and gets assaulted by Oz and RJ.

Int. A basement. Eerily reminiscent of the same basement where the girl is being held. The scene starts out with a medium shot of hip hop

Hip Hop
I would say that this is ironic…

Wide shot revealing Zeppelin and Hip hop are both tied up in chairs in a dingy basement. Similar to the girl at the HQ.

Hip Hop
But I think that’s almost implied.

Zeppelin squirms around in his chair, he is clearly pissed and enraged, hulking out.

Oz and RJ walk down the creaky basement steps. Oz gets in the face of both Zeppelin and Hip-hop



Oz
You two are so fucked. Do you know that? So very fucked

Zeppelin
(real mad)
Your both fuckin dead. D’ya hear me! Fuckin Dead!

RJ
Someone forget to take their meds today huh? You should learn to keep your cool, like your buddy Hip hop over here.

RJ walks over to Hip Hop and looks down at him

RJ
Your cucumber cool aint ya hip hop

Hip hop
Blow me asshole, or get your fairy godmother over there to do it, cuz we both know he’s fond of cock

RJ
(To Oz)
He knew? Christ? Was I like the last person on earth you were gonna clue in?

Oz
How was I supposed to know he knew?

RJ
Jesus Christ man, I thought we were friends!

OZ
I have to tell you every little detail about my life?

RJ
Little detail? How the fuck is that a little detail?

Hip hop breaks up their quarrel, RJ and OZ both shift their attention back to the duo

Hip hop
Hey, you two assholes gonna have a domestic dispute over there all day? Cuz me and Zepellin have pressing matters to attend to.

RJ
Oh no. You two pricks aren’t going anywhere.


OZ
You have a long night. A real long night. You two are going to experience pain the likes of which you can never even begin to comprehend.

Cut to a shot of hammers, nails, screwdrivers, and baseball bats, all laid out across a table

RJ leans in towards Hip Hop.

RJ
Im gonna enjoy this. You know, sometimes I question whether there is a higher power in this universe, but today, today I learn that there must be. How else could this opportunity for redemption ever occur, unless of course, there was some greater power at work…

Hip Hop
Well then God help you if you fuck with us RJ. God FUCKING help you.

RJ
We’ll see

RJ backs up and gets outta Hip hop’s face

Oz
As soon as Morrison gets here the party starts. Practice your pleading assholes

Oz and RJ go back up the stairs. Zeppelin keeps spazzing out as he’s tied up to a chair.


Hip hop
That’s not helping

Zeppelin desperately tries to power out of confinement

Zeppelin
Fuck!  Im gonna kill all three of them. Morrison, Oz, RJ, they’re all gonna get it.

Zeppelin continues talking, while Hip hop shuffles around in his chair. Breaks out a lighter and begins to burn rope used to bind his arms behind the chair.

Zeppelin
Damn it! Why did this shit have to happen TODAY? Of all days. Fuck!

Hip hop gets up with ease and walks over to Zeppelin

Hip Hop
Ya. Bad timing huh?

Zeppelin
Wha-what?

Hip hop takes out his trusty Zippo lighter.

Hip Hop
Call me Boy Scout. I’m always prepared.

Zeppelin
Im not even gonna ask about the details. Get me outta this god damn chair.

Int. Upstairs Oz and RJ are sitting on a sofa watching TV and eating some chips

RJ
Where is Brian anyway?

Oz
Who knows. One less person to tie up.

RJ
You said it.

Oz
So you know Hip hop?

Oz passes the chip bag to RJ

RJ
Ya


Oz
Did something happen between you two? I mean, I only kinda know the guy, but you, correct me if im wrong, seem to have a score to settle with him

RJ
Ancient fucking history

Oz
…So uh… are you gonna clue me in?

RJ
I dunno, do you let me in on all the details of your social life?

Oz
Point taken
RJ passes the chips back over to OZ

RJ
He has whats comin to him. That’s all. Where is Morrison at?

Oz
He said he wanted to clean up before he came by. You know Morrison.

RJ
Apparently not. So what does this mean now?

Oz
What?

RJ
You being gay? Does this change our friendship

Oz
I dunno if you would call me gay in the traditional sense

RJ
So you blow guys for community service?

Oz
No. Man, its like, I can have a relationship with another man, but I don’t think that makes me officially gay

RJ
Actually I think that does make you officially gay, as that’s the only real prerequisite for being gay in the first place. Look, Im still your friend, Im not gonna stop hangin out with you. Its just now I guess we can’t talk chicks anymore

Oz
Dude, we can still talk chicks

RJ turns to OZ
RJ
You still find chicks attractive

Oz
Ya

RJ
But you carry on in a relationship with another man


Oz
… Ya

RJ
See, I don’t get that. Either you’re into pussy, or you’re into cock, there’s no in-between

Oz
Why not?

RJ
Because…. Well I don’t have any real reason for it, its just that, how can there be?

Oz
Well there is

RJ
Damn

Oz
Look, nothing changes between you and me

RJ
I guess

The two guys watch tv for a bit

Oz
That girl has great tits huh

RJ
See, now I don’t know if you’re saying that just so that I’m not weirded out by you.



Oz
No really. Look at the tits on that chick. I mean they’re colossal. Not sideshow big, but a nice rack in proportion to the rest of her body.

RJ
Ya, they are nice huh.

Oz
Ya, a great pair of-

Zeppelin abruptly interrupts the conversation strangling Oz with a piece of wire as Hip hop pulls RJ out of his chair and begins to kick him. Over this sequence the song “Take it personal” by Gangstarr is being played. In the midst of the violence Zepellin pulls out a handgun. Hip hop is shocked that Zeppelin even has a handgun, let alone, is pointing it at two guys

Hip hop
Whoa! Whoa! What the hell?

Zeppelin cocks the gun with a furious passion

Zeppelin
These two fucks are gonna get it now!

Hip hop is just as tense as everyone else, but still tries to calm Zeppelin down

Hip hop
Chill the fuck out alright

Zeppelin hesitates for a second, and puts the gun back in the small of his back

Zeppelin
You two, your lucky this is my last day in this shithole.

Zeppelin kicks Oz in the back on his way out

Hip Hop
(To RJ)
I saved you and your friends ass back there, so as far as Im concerned we’re even

RJ
Fuck you

Hip Hop
You can’t live in the past forever RJ

Hip hop follows Zeppelin on his way out. In a comedic turn of events Morrison is at the door as soon as Hip hop and Zeppelin are on their way out.

Morrison enters, looks at hip hop, then looks at Zeppelin…

Morrison
Oh shit…




Hip hop and Zeppelin pull Morrison into the house as the scene fades out with the screams of Morrison.

Fade out

Int. HQ Zeppelin and Hip hop come back to the house to meet up with Larry and Brit pop. They enter the house laughing about the events that just transpired. Larry and Britpop are just hanging out, watching tv.

Hip hop
Man you guys wouldn’t believe what just went down.

Zeppelin goes down to the basement to check on the girl.

Larry
Oh ya?

Hip Hop
It was a fucking scene man.

Zeppelin runs back upstairs.

Zeppelin
… Who the hell is that guy in the basement?

Brit pop
Pizza guy

Zeppelin
Uh ok, why is the pizza guy unconscious in the basement?

Brit pop
Oh- I knocked him out.

Britpop and Larry don’t even make eye contact with Zeppelin, stating the events that transpired really matter-of-factly

Zeppelin
You knocked him out?

Brit pop
Ya, right out

Hip hop
Wait a minute, lemme get this straight- you had pizza?

Brit pop
Ya

Hip hop
Is there any more?

Brit pop
Uh sorry man, we ate it all

Hip Hop
God you know how fucking inconsiderate that is- We’ve been out all day, you know this, the least you coulda done was save us a slice each.

Brit pop and Larry turn to face Hip hop

Brit pop
Sorry man

Larry
Ya, me too

Hip hop
It’s ok guys-

Zeppelin
(Annoyed)
Fuck the PIZZA! What the hell are we gonna do about this?

Brit pop
What?

Zeppelin
What? The fucking PIZZA GUY in the basement!

Hip hop
Yeah, that could be a problem

Zepellin
Could be? It’s a BIG fucking problem

Hip Hop
Look don’t worry. The pizza guy drove here im guessing

Brit pop
Ya, I think

Hip hop
Alright, so we dump him in the car drive somewhere and leave him there

Zeppelin
What do we do when he wakes up?

Hip hop ponders for a second

Hip Hop
…shit

Zeppelin
We can’t just let this guy leave, he knows where we live, and he knows that we’re housing a teenage girl in the basement

Hip hop
(To Zeppy)
So what do you propose we do? Get rid of him?

Zeppelin
What other choice do we have

Hip hop
Look, you can act like Clint Eastwood all ya want, but Im not killing anyone. That hand gun you started sporting doesn’t change shit. You’re not a killer, we’re not killers.

Zeppelin
All right, so we dump his body, then what?

Hip Hop
We hope to god we’re outta town before he wakes up

Zeppelin
I don’t like this


Hip hop
Me neither, but what else are we gonna do?

Brit pop
Im coming this time.

Hip hop
Sure whatever. You guys gonna be ok?


Zeppelin
Ya, I’ll take watch

Larry jumps up out of his seat, he wants more time alone with his prom queen

Larry
You sure you don’t wanna just, hang out up here? I can look after the girl if you’re tired

Zeppelin
No man. It’s cool. BritPop, try not to fuck up again huh?

Hip hop and Britpop go into the basement; Britpop flips Zeppy the bird before he goes down

Int. Pizza Guy’s car MOVING Britpop is driving, while Hip hop sits in the passenger seat. The pizza guy is blindfolded tied up and gagged lying down in the backseat.

Hip Hop
You had to get a pizza

Britpop
Well, I was hungry

Hip hop
You couldn’t have called me? We were out, we could have brought some food back

Britpop
Ok. So in retrospect, maybe I made a mistake

Hip Hop
Oh well. We all make mistakes I guess

BritPop
Tell that to Zeppelin

Hip Hop
You know how anal Zeppelin can be. How’d you and Larry cope otherwise?


Britpop
Alright I guess. Zeppelin told me to keep an eye on Larry. Can you believe that?

Hip hop
Int. Brian the Spazz’s House Brian comes back home and finds the bloody beaten bodies of Morrison, Oz and RJ

Brian
Dude what the fuck!

Oz and Morrison are writhing in pain on the floor

Brian
What the hell are you guys doing here? Why the FUCK are you bleeding? My mom is gonna fuckin KILL ME! You assholes got blood all over the carpet! Jesus!

RJ gets up, and starts limping towards the front entrance, he breaks out a shiny red switchblade with the name ‘lucille’ carved into the handle. As he gets closer to the exit, he hears Brian mention a juicy tidbit of information

Brian
Hip hop wasn’t kidding when he said you guys got roughed up today.

RJ turns around, and stares at Brian in disbelief

RJ
(Flustered and curious)
Hip hop? When? How? Where?

Brian
I saw em when I was going to the Golden wok. What? Who cares?

RJ walks over to Brian, in a half enraged, half desperate manner he begins to question Brian

RJ
Where are they?

Brian
Well, I saw em at the Wok

RJ
NOW! Where are they right NOW!?

Brian
They asked about the park or something, I dunno, why are you so interested?

RJ walks away without acknowledging Brian’s question. He walks with a purposeful passion towards the exit

Brian
Hey! Hey asshole! Aren’t you gonna help clean this shit up?


Int. Hq Larry is hanging out in front of the door, while Zeppelin watches over the girl. Larry puts his face up to the frame of the door. Rubbing his fingers against the key hole


Int. Basement of the HQ. Zeppelin sits in front of the girl. He begins to speak to her. Though not in the same perverse manner as the lovable Larry.

Zeppelin
You must think Im a terrible person. To tell you the truth, sometimes I think the same thing. But I like to think I’m just living under terrible circumstances. Either way, I know im not a bad person per say, because I am trying to alleviate my condition. Through extreme means maybe, but still.

The girl has had it at this point, he doesn’t scream, or exert any other emotion, she merely sits there, like a rock
Girl

Zeppelin
Soon you’ll be outta here, and you’ll never have to deal with a lowlife piece of shit like me again. Nope. You’ll leave here today, eventually graduate high school. Go on to a party school- develop an alchohol problem. Have meaningless sex with guys you’ll never see again. For four years you’ll do this. Until you meet the man of your dreams, rich of course, or on the way to being rich, naturally.


Girl



Zeppelin
You’ll marry young, have 2.5 kids, drive a mini van. And when your body starts to go to shit, your gonna suck off the pool boy, just to prove to yourself that- ‘hey, I still got it’.

Girl

Zeppelin
Then you’ll die, never having accomplished anything, wasting both space and resources, never to be remembered again. That is your life in a nutshell. I’ll tell you this much, I may be a lowlife piece of shit, but I would never, under any circumstances, trade places with you. Cuz as I see it, the privileged life is all bullshit; you guys are the ones living a lie, a delusion that you’re somehow happier than the rest of us. I like being a piece of shit, cuz at least I know where I stand in life. My life, that’s the truth.

Int. HQ upstairs Larry is still lounging outside the door. He puts his face right up against the doorknob


Ext. Outside the woods Real dark and spooky, lots of foliage around. The pizza guy's car is parked with Hip hop and Britpop inside.

Hip hop half opens the passenger side door

Hip Hop
Alright, you hang out in here. I’m gonna dump this poor bastard off somewhere.

Brit Pop
Wait, why do I have to stay in the car?

Hip hop closes the passenger side door

Hip Hop
Fuck, not this again

Brit Pop
Seriously, why am I always automatically the one that has to stay on lookout?

Hip Hop
Fine, you wanna lug this big fuck deep into the woods? You wanna exert the effort needed to carry a fully grown man deep into the darkest recesses of these woods?

Brit Pop
… ya

Brit pop gets out of the car, and starts dragging the pizza guy deeper and deeper into the woods.  It isn’t as easy or as fun as he had first imagined. He doesn’t dare ask Hip-hop for any help though, he wants to do this one on his own. Hip hop gets out of the car for some fresh air. He surveys the area. Not a person as far as his eye can see. Faint footsteps can be heard in the background

RJ [OFF SCREEN]
I told you about fate didn’t I?

Hip hop abruptly turns around to find RJ, grinning devilishly from ear to ear, still bloody from the ass kicking he took before, holding up a switchblade, and taking an aggressive stance

Hip Hop
For all the effort, in spite of everything that went down today, you must really hate me.

RJ
Hate? Hate doesn’t even begin to describe the way I feel about you. I have never, not in my whole life, wanted to see the downfall of another human being more than yours.

Hip Hop
It’s not healthy to hold a grudge…

RJ
I think it’s pretty FUCKING healthy to hold this grudge!

Hip Hop
Look. You hate me. And it’s become crystal clear to me, that there’s nothing I can do about that. But Im leaving, forever, you will never see me again; there will be no trace of me anywhere. You can forget about me, forget I even exist.

RJ points his blade in Hip Hop’s direction
RJ
It’s not that easy. I can’t just let you up and leave. Walk away without settling up. I need this. And you need this too.

Hip-hop is unfazed by RJ. His familiarity to RJ keeps him from being frightened of him.

Hip Hop
No. I really don’t. I don’t need to dwell on things anymore. I used to do that, and it’s really more trouble than its worth. Go home RJ

RJ
No. Im not going home. Not until I slice you up into fine pieces, not until you get what’s coming to you. So are you gonna try and run? Or accept this?

Hip Hop
I don’t run. I leave on my own terms. If you have something you think you need to do, do it now, cuz tomorrow I won’t be here.

RJ lunges at Hip hop like a wounded cheetah. They fight in the woods. RJ slices frantically with no real form or technique, though still getting a good strike in on Hip Hop’s arm. Hip Hop begins to buckle under the pain of the arm slice. RJ begins to move in. Hip hop fights dirty, low blowing RJ, and wrestles the blade out of RJ’s hand.

For the first time ever, we see Hip-Hop angry. Not rip roaringly angry, but still uncharacteristically angry
Hip Hop
This is the last time. The last time your ever gonna see me. The last time Im gonna acknowledge I even know you. From here on out you and I are strangers.

RJ
(Laughs) You’re fuckin stupid Hip Hop, this can never be over. Not until you get what you deserve, not until then! You can’t get away from me!

Hip Hop
Were done here.

Hip hop throws the shank on the ground and walks away, BritPop emerges from the wooded area, and wonders what the hell just happened. They (Hippy and Brit) walk off-screen

Britpop [OFF SCREEN]
What was that all about? Who was that.

Hip Hop [OFF SCREEN]
No one. Lets get the hell outta here.

The camera zooms into RJ’s face, the scene would seemingly be over. Not so, RJ gets up, and looks towards the path were Britpop emerged from. He picks up his blade that Hip hop threw in a haphazard direction. He explores the wooded area, brushing away foliage, when he comes to find, surprisingly, the body of a pizza man, bound and gagged. RJ removes the gag and blindfold from the pizza man.

Pizza Man
Thank god! Thank god you showed up! These guys, they’re fuckin nut jobs! Now I can get ou-

RJ holds his blade up to the throat of the pizza man.

RJ
Tell me everything…

Int. HQ

Britpop and Hip Hop come back home the faint sounds of sirens get louder and louder as the scene progresses, hip hop is bleeding from his encounter with RJ. Larry comes to their aid, and Britpop, hip hop, and Larry head to the same table they were sitting at, in the scene after the opening credits.

Int. HQ Basement

Zeppelin sits in the basement in front of the girl. The girl stares at Zeppelin, expressionless, exhausted, and defeated. The sounds of sirens get louder and louder. Zeppelin takes out his handgun from the small of his back. He examines it, carreses it, explores every nook and cranny. The sirens keep getting louder as he inspects the entire frame of the weapon, rubbing his index and middle fingers across the barrel of the firearm. He looks up…





No comments:

Post a Comment